Sunday, August 21, 2011

How do i increase my fitness to improve on my 1 and a half mile run time?

My current run time is 8.56, but I feel nearly sick afterward because I exerted myself too much so i need to increase my fitness and CV, any tips?|||try jogging with ankle weights or even jumping up and down with them on. makes your calves stronger and gives your more elg strength win you run. thats what my track coach has us do|||if you feel sick try being more hydrated. its very important to drink water the day before (!) a race. also yet a good carbohydrate filled dinner, and a breakfast size based on how soon your race is. The sooner your race, the lighter your breakfast, and dairy+danger if eaten too close to a race. make sure you have at least three hours before dairy.





one more note, if you want to run faster for 1.5 miles. you should run at least 1.5 miles consistently! and dont forget to stretch (20-30 secs per stretch)





Good luck!|||Run with your head in a fixed position. This saves so much energy. You could chip off at least 30 seconds with keeping your head straight forward and not bobbing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment