Sunday, August 21, 2011

What fitness and nutrition certification should I go with?

Serious question ...





Looking for second career to keep me busy %26amp; am looking to finally get a job that I enjoy. Would like to be a general fitness trainer at the gym and am looking for a course that is comprehensive, not-crazy hard, and a good value for the money. It would need to be primarily distance learning, something internationally recognized preferred, a year or less to complete, and the cost under $4K.|||There are manu suitable courses which help you get a certificate for the practice of this job...check out in this site www.aftacertification.com/ you may get a good answer.





http://www.callcarenet.com|||To be a personal trainer get certified through NDEITA. Its pretty cheap


and when I did it I completed the course in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment