Sunday, August 21, 2011

How do I start a fitness training camp?

My finace is starting up a fitness training company, there would be personal training and boot camps. I'm wondering if anyone knows any lisends or permits we would need to fill out, or any resources in Nova Scotia that would help him. I am going to be makeing up a binder for chirstmas and would really appriciate some insight on what he would need. I am haveing a tough time finding what I need online.





Thanks!|||What a fluke to run across this question, I am in Nova Scotia, and my job is online marketing! I live in Yarmouth but I work for a global company. Try going to you local HRDC office, in yarmouth there is tons of help at Pier 1 also feel free to email me if you ever need help with a website or marketing. The company i work for can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment