Sunday, August 21, 2011

I want to become a certified fitness instructor. From where should I get my certification?

I'm looking to become a certified fitness instructor (group fitness/aerobics/steb/kickboxing). I know a few people who have gone different routes for their certification and wondered if anyone knew which company/association was the best to go through. I'm looking for a not-super-expensive one that is recognizable.





Thanks!|||there are lots to chose from. I chose a certification which would allow me to train a high caliber of athlete...|||I have been a certified fitness trainer for over 10 years and I decided to get further training through ISSA great organization. All our staff at http://www.muscle4lifeonline.c鈥?/a> is certified through International Sports Science Association. Check it out!

Report Abuse


|||ask at a gym ,of go to tafe or university|||Hey sweety





I stay in South Africa and i did my certification with ETA colledge and it was awsome.





Today i am fitness manager for Vigin Active Gyms and also fitness coach for the Local swimming team.





Its a great field to go into and think about sport Phsycology and nutricienal advisor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment