Sunday, August 21, 2011

What exactly does a college level personal fitness class consist of?

I remember in highschool my personal fitness class was a mixture of cardio, weight training, and bookwork. Now, I have the option of scheduling either a weight training class or a personal fitness class. What exactly is a college level personal fitness class? The course description seems to beat around the bush. I just quit smoking after 8 years so if it requires a lot of running I think I may avoid it. Thankyou.|||Its kinda the same as HS|||Yea expect the same as the high school type of activities. I would choose the weight lifting class, because if it's like mine the first 30 mins are just classroom (learning about muslces, diet, etc). Then the remainder is just free time in the gym or weight room. Th first day they went over the machines %26amp; then let you go workout how you want whether you wanted to just hit the treadmill the whole time, hit the weight machines, or even play ball in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment