Sunday, August 21, 2011

What is a good home fitness machine to lose weight and work on my abs?

I was looking at P90X but idk what i should get, can anyone recommend me any good home fitness equipment?|||Here is a video of exercises --- no equipment needed. You can do 3 or all of the exercises; 15 to 20 minutes session 2 or 3 days a week.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Uc86SH6鈥?/a>





For abs, these 2 exercises -- bicycle crunch and leg-lift:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TUquBnXi鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFcY-As6U鈥?/a>





Start slow 'cuz these are not as easy as they look. For first 2 weeks , do as much as you can for 30 or 40 seconds; then rest 1 minute. Do another 30 seconds; rest 1-minute. Do another 30-seconds.





For 3rd week and forward, increase the exercise time (but keep the 1-minute rest).|||That's a great question! I can understand how you feel, trying to find the


perfect product and also an exercise regiment to get you where you want to be.





That's a great question! I can understand how you feel, trying to find the


perfect product.





There are no Silver Bullets i.e. any one program or product in the marketplace that can be the Be-All solution to every problem!





I believe you will also need a regimental exercise program to get you where you want to be.





A friend of mine told me about this company that provided an effective solution to their problem. After a couple of months, I have seen the results!





It may be worth your time and efforts to investigate further.





This year is going to be a great year and I hope that you are successful with accomplishing your goals.





Congratulations on taking action!|||You really don't need machines. I only use body weight and free weights to add resistance to crunches. Its very simple. Do about 3 sets of failure doing regular crunches. 3 sets to failure doing hip rolls, and 2 sets of 20 oblique crunches.|||Hey, my best friend tried everything under the sun and she finally was successful with a system called The Diet Solution Program. Have you heard of it ? She looks and feels great.





Maybe it would work for you.





Good Luck !|||Ab Crunch Harness is a good homemade fitness machine. You can also visit some more handmade fitness machine from http://bbuild.nononsense.hop.clickbank.n鈥?/a>|||I think....|||I have the life fitness crosstrainer at home and I'm very satisfied with it, here's a review about it if you'd like:


http://bit.ly/fEz9co

No comments:

Post a Comment