Friday, September 23, 2011

Attention fitness enthusiasts, what would get your attention in a personal trainer?

I am a certified personal trainer in the Baltimore area and I'm looking for more marketing ideas to draw in customers. Currently, I have a fitness newsletter, a website in developmental stages, and a rewards program for clients who offer me referrals. What are some other ideas that would catch your eye to work with me?|||My brother was a trainer for 24 here in Houston, and he is currently training his clients at his house.....he has this new thing he calls the buddy system.....for example say you train a person for 1 hour and charge them 50$, well what he does is he says find a buddy, and you train them at the same time, and the rate could increase or stay the same for you, but it will make it cheaper for them.....and you don't lose your time as you train them together....he says girls are down for this type of session.....He also is starting to train kids, and again multiple kids, but there, it is kind of like a camp, so you charge them whatever.....Always get all your clients meal plans so they have something to go on instead of guessing. He is making a killing!!!! I think I am going to start doing this with him. I hope this has helped you a bit.....good luck|||be more friendly... create a banner or billboard about your gym... prioritize your costumer... make them interrested to your fitness gym... educate them about fitness activities... on how to build them a good body... show them that you are really willing to help them.... encourage them and cheer them, tell them that they can really make it... for sure alot of people will patronize you and some will even reffer you... good luck pal...|||Women are drawn to day spas and I have a daughter starting in your profession as an apprenticeship and I have a masseuse daughter. Get a friendly masseuse to offer deals with you to help her business as well as yours--most gyms have a spa in the area. My daughter is right next door to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment