Friday, September 16, 2011

What do you think is a fair price for a personal fitness trainer to charge?

I have been a certified personal trainer for 8 years and I am getting ready to go out on my own with a small fitness business. I was just wondering what people think makes sense to charge for this service.|||I think the usual price at our small health club was around $40/hr. That's Illinois rates. I don't know how much experience they had, but it seemed fair to me.





If you can get results and have a good background, you could charge more.|||it depends on their qualifications, i hae just qualified but in oxford i can charge 40 gbp an hour, one im more qualified ill charge as much as the guy above it all depend,





if your a pt though check out my forum its brand new


http://www.ptcentral.info

Report Abuse


|||$35-50 per hour|||A pound of fat|||50+ an hour jus make sure u get them somewhere and people will want mo the first time i had a trainer it was 69 bucks he didnt seem to kno wt he was doing

No comments:

Post a Comment