Friday, September 16, 2011

What is the best exercise to improve my asthma and cardiac fitness?

I have had asthma since I was 2 years old, and suffer from exercise induced asthma as well as weather and food affected. Running is the worst for inducing asthma in me.





If I want to improve my asthma and my cardiac fitness, what is the best exercise for me to do?|||light exercise and light swimming. because it is gentle and help develope your cardiac tissue. Donr over do it because the stress can make you drown or fall on a track. I have faults too because i have torn muscles in my knees. take time and do things very slow and you can do fun things , but please be careful. Also eat quality protein and fruit juice. Dont over do icant do it all. You can still be fit and healthy|||you know the best way is to do yogasanam.this problem will be cured if you do pranayama-art of breathing.|||yoga and ice skating|||WALK WALK WALK|||I've heard that swimming can be really effective for people with asthma.|||Breathing exercises like Pranayam as practised in indian yoga system

No comments:

Post a Comment