Friday, September 16, 2011

What high impact fitness video would you recommend?

I want to lose weight, I cannot go to the gym so I am going to do videos along with a diet but want very high impact videos that can make me break a sweat.





I am up for yoga or pilates but i want it to be high impact but with easy steps. Any suggestions? Would prefer to be able to buy it at walmart, i do have a debit/credit card or anything and i dont live by any fitness stores.|||well most yoga and fitness videos in walmart work i tryied most of them and all of them realy make you break a sweat go with your gut the title is usually right


good luck|||You should look into the body weight exercises.





You do them at home, no equipment is necessary.





This can jump start you http://bit.ly/hVEebb

No comments:

Post a Comment