Friday, September 23, 2011

How come alot of teenage girls come to the fitness club dressed in revealing clothes?

I see alot of teenage girls come to the fitness club dressed in revealing clothes and a full face of makeup and they dont even excercise they just stand around and talk with their girlfriends, Then why the hell are they at the fitness club?|||to check out the guys


and act like they r cool cuz they r "working out"|||because they think theyre total hotties.


but also, when i go to work out ( and i go by myself to actually run) the clothes i wear are shorter because that way im not as hot.|||Probably to make the people who are there jealous.........which is pretty freakin' stupid!!





Please answer my question??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||either b/c exposing more skin helps them with evaporation, cooling them down faster so that they're more comfortable working out, or to try and show off their sweaty bodies to guys. Why, what did you think they were doing?|||They are insecure and want guys to notice them and they think its the only way they will get noticed|||To try and look good for the guys I guess. I agree with you, I would actually use my time to workout.|||to scope out guys. they want to act cool so they chat with friends instead of getting all sweaty and 'yucky'|||Only God knows.|||to get guys attention.


they think its "cool".


they have no self respect for themselves.|||Lol...that's funny. Just to see the guys shirtless I guess.|||to get some action.


stupid girlssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment