Friday, September 23, 2011

What should I write for my fitness paper?

I have a research paper to do on cardiovascular fitness. I'm suppose to write about a personal fitness goal (which is to increase my cardiovascular fitness through exercise) and it's supposed to be at least 8 pages long.





I need some ideas about what to write. PLEASE HELP! It's due on Monday!|||You could give examples of a workout for cardio in the greatest amount of detail ever. Also explain the entire cardio system. Maybe you could fill up some of that space with a few pictures. And remember to always double space and that 12.5 font is the same as 12 point font.|||That's easy. Write about developing a cardiovascular training program for a specific goal (event, like a 10k run, or marathon). Use the FITT principle (frequency, intensity, time, type). Be sure to include progressions as you move closer to the event date and taper at the end so that the athlete is rested for the event. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment