Friday, September 23, 2011

How can you make bally total fitness stop calling you?

Bally total fitness has kept on calling me about a membership that is going to expire, but the problem is that I don't have a membership and the name of the member is some random person. I talked to a represntative about the problem but they said they can't take me off the list because of some kind of policy. It's really frustrating, annoying, and they have been calling me for the past 2 months. So please help! Thanks!|||you know, there's no use explaining things to them, because this is what every company does, i had the same thing happen to me. i tried the 1-week pass thing for free just to try it, and they've been calling me since the second day, and you just have to explain and say no, and eventually, eventually they'll stop calling|||I would reccommend asking for a human resources person next time they call. Explain (once again, I know you already did) your situation. Also explain that you understand their policy, and even think it's a good idea. In this case however, it does not apply, because they are not calling the right house. If the customer service person doesn't listen, I would mention that calling someone over and over is considered harassment, especially when you've explained your situaition, and they've admitted that they understand, but they can't break policy. Usually dropping a legal term such as harassment in there will get them off your back. Good luck, I hate it when that kind of thing happens. Yuck!|||Look at this Yahoo Answers response:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment