Friday, September 23, 2011

Can smoking half a joint affect your fitness levels?

If you smoke say half a joint can it negatively affect your fitness for sprints or stamina for a whole match?





What if it were half a j that you didn't entirely inhale, but only half breathed in, like the honourable Bill Clinton?|||Yes. Don't do it.|||Not in my opinion, but a doctor would tell you otherwise. BUT doctors don't know everything and every time I go to the doctor they tell me I look/sound great (lungs wise). Look, I've smoked for a little less than half my life (10 years). Not a lot of cigarettes, but I smoke one-four cigarettes a day (usually just one). Lately I smoke none, bc I'm all about "health" as well, but I really think it just depends upon the human being and how strong/healthy they are to begin with.





My best friend on the other hand, NEVER smokes and has never really smoked in her life. But she looks older (and is only a month older), she has less energy than me all the time (and I have KIDS and she doesn't) and she is always freakin' sick. One time we raced to the house, and I beat her by a loooong shot. I'm stronger, more physically fit, and despite the fact that we are the same size even after I had kids...she exercises and I don't. It's just the gene pool in my opinion, man. My bf is just the same as me. Never exercises (except for manual labor), smokes about a pack a day and he is in better shape and looks better than most guys his age. It may have been the water in our hometown growing up, but I highly doubt it.|||if you stick to half a joint before a match, then realistically, it won't cause any problems. but the reality is you will probably end up needing a bit more and a bit more... but if you stick to the half a joint you aren't doing yourself anymore harm than someone going out after a match and having a drink. less so in fact.|||whats the point if you dont full inhale..


the affect on fitness is not as bad as drinking or smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment