Friday, September 16, 2011

What exactly would a high school Physiology of Fitness class entail doing?

I'm a sophomore in high school who is interested in getting more fit because, let's be honest, I'm not that active. BUT! I would like to change that. I saw Physiology of Fitness in the curriculum book and thought it might be a good idea for me, but what exactly would I be doing for that half-year course? Would be it be hands on fitness in the weight room, or just teaching or a combination of both? What's up?|||the study of getting the body in tune with your


way of thinking.it will be a mixture of class and


gym and you will like it.it prepares your mind


to control how and when you eat and what is


best for you.you will shape your bust trim your


waist and help with natural beauty.|||you might be in the weight or walking the track and doing things like pushups and situps leg lunches etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment