Friday, September 16, 2011

What is the fitness criteria for flying to sweden?

Hi, Can anyone please tell me what is the minimum fitness level required for flying abroad to countries like sweden, finland?|||There are no "minimum fitness level requirements" for commerical travel to any place I know of and I have been around the world via commerical air. During the bird flu epidemic in China, the Chinese required a special medical scan at all Chinese airports but that was stopped some time ago...so I think you are good to go if you are warm and breathing. Good luck with the Finns, great people|||Never head of a minimum fitness level. People of all ages and states of health fly to all kinds of places.





I suppose they would not want people who are infected with the plague, and I know that some places issues face masks to some people in the recent swine flu debacle, but I don't know of any explicit restrictions.





Why do you ask? Has someone told you differently?|||7

No comments:

Post a Comment