Friday, September 23, 2011

What should I wear to an interview for a fitness club summer camp position?

I have an interview for a position as a summer camp counselor at a large fitness club (lifetime fitness) on saturday. The position is described as being very active, and in the initial phone call they told me their ideal candidate is someone who is very fun and active, willing to get down and play with the children.





I am twenty years old, so i want something young and that shows I am fun. I'm stuck about how to convey that I am the sort of person they are looking for while still looking put together and professional.





Thanks for the help!|||If you are a male Wear a common fitness clothe like jogging pants and a fit shirt and match with sun glasses like this one http://www.sunglassesuk.com/c1/celebrity鈥?/a> if you're a female wear also jogging pants and a boxer shirt. About being a fun and active it's up to you just show it and let them feel that you're happy to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment