Friday, September 23, 2011

How to ease back into a fitness routine?

I have been off exercise for almost 3 weeks due to personal reasons and I have failed at keeping some sort of fitness schedule going and have gained 5lbs because of it. I really want to get back to exercising his week but i don't know how to go about doing it. Any suggestions?|||Yes i am agree with Roger..Fit for Living is providing best Fitness Training Process for Australian people. And people are getting more benefits who are residing in Geelong.|||Most people failed to to maintain their exercise routines because the longer they practiced it, it becomes boring and tiring. . I too have personal experience on that. I subscribe in a gym for 1 month. However, after 2 weeks of doing so, the passion was gone and its somehow showed as a burden for me. I am not enjoying it anymore. Then here comes my friend. he introduced me to a stuff called rebounder/mini trampoline. He said just by jumping on it, it will burn your calories equal like in the gym. So I bought one and tried it, and yeah its really effective plus enjoyable. All I need to do is jump jump jump and jump and enjoyed the feeling of bouncing over and over again. I burned around 200 calories in 10 minutes plus it improves my immune system. The good thing is its very enjoyable. I suggest to try it yourself too.





I have tried this kind of rebounder and its really good.|||I would first assess why you have stopped exercising. Determine what your "personal reasons" are %26amp; how you can find a way to fit exercise back into your life. You exercise plan must fit your lifestyle in order for you to be successful and committed to it. Set a large goal that you would like to achieve and break it into smaller parts that can be accomplished on a daily or weekly level, that way you will stay motivated to continue. Once you make exercise a part of your routine it will feel easy again.


I recommend water fitness and swimming for people that have suffered from an injury and want to get back to land exercise. It is nearly non-impact and you can still get a great workout. It feels easier in the water but you can still build muscle, endurance %26amp; stamina by using weights %26amp; resistance bands. Water provides 12 times the resistance of air.|||keep it simple.. keep workout sessions brief


if you were use to doing 40 mins of cardio... start to do 25 mins.. and increase gradually





if u were use to lifting heavy weights... lift lighter untill more energy and focus comes back


dont over think it.. just listen to your body..sometimes it knows better then our brain|||Hi Mcthibee,





i can understand it is quite difficult to get back on exercise schedule after some gap. But it can be very easier if you could follow some procedural training process which are define in this following website --%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment