Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you keep up with your fitness routine?

I want to lose some weight in the area from my hips to my waist. Whenever i've tried to do so before, I always forget untill the most unopertune times.. So I have two questions..


1. What should I do to lose this weight?


2. How do you remind yourself, and keep up your fitness routine?|||Watch what you eat and do your cardio absolutely first thing in the morning so nothing can interfere with the time you set aside to workout. The time you set aside to workout is an appointment you keep for yourself. DO NOT allow anything to interfere with it-just like a hair appointment-only better.|||well i always put my timer at the same time to do work outs and i also printed out a paper of my xcersice routine and taped it to a very visible wall in my room|||I do at when i find time|||get a fitness partner

No comments:

Post a Comment