Friday, September 23, 2011

How to you assemble the Pro Fitness Magnetic exercise bike from Argos?

I recently bought the pro fitness magnetic exercise bike form Argos (拢59.99), but am having problems assembling it. It says you have to disconnect the resistance adjustment from the trimming lead before putting the trimming lead through the handlebar post hole and reconnecting again. Cant get them disconnected as its in tension. Has anyone else bought and assembled this?|||Hi,





I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at


http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.


Good luck!|||Argos have set up a huge list of helplines depending on the manufacturer, you'll need to check the box or instructions to find who it is because i don't think 'pro fitness' is the actual manufacturer.





Here it is:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisp鈥?/a>





Or general product help line:0870 600 8990

No comments:

Post a Comment